Guidelines for contributions
- All articles must be culturally sensitive and religiously appropriate.
- For articles, aim for around 500 words.
- Fillers of less than 250 words can also be sent.
- Contributors are directed to send proof-read articles to email@example.com along with a short bio.
- Contributing to the magazine is voluntary and shall NOT be paid. Credits will be given where due.
- By submitting an article, you acknowledge that it is your original work, never published before, if its published before, we expect you to inform us.
- If articles must have advice, it should be practical, actionable advice. If you are sharing a personal experience think of how it can help others. Think application-oriented. Also, please avoid writing in the first person.
- Once published, articles and images become the copyright property of the magazine.
- The Editorial Board reserves the right to approve or disapprove your articles at any point of time, you cannot challenge the decision of the board.
- We have zero tolerance for plagiarism. The Editorial Board will thoroughly scan articles before publishing. Anyone found guilty of intellectual theft, he/she will be immediately expelled from the team.
And the obvious one: Content must be made keeping in view the general vision and mission of magazine.
Publishing Terms and Conditions
By submitting articles for publication on Brain Knittings®, you grant BK exclusive first-serial rights to the articles, with non-exclusive serial rights thereafter (including the right to archive the article online on an indefinite basis), and the world-wide, royalty free and non-exclusive license to use, distribute, reproduce, publish, and incorporate the article (in whole or in part) in any ancillary or subsidiary product or reprint.
By submitting an article, you represent that you are the sole author of that material, or that you are submitting it with the permission of its author who has agreed to these terms and conditions. You also grant BK permission to publish your photo in any publication or Website in relation to your article. BK reserves the right to edit articles for grammar, style and content.